- The Administrator of your personal data is GlucoActive Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) based in 50-335 Wrocław, Poland, Henryka Sienkiewicza 34A/9 street (hereinafter GlucoActive or Administrator).
- Your personal data will be processed by GlucoActive in terms of (for more detailed information, please click on the link to suitable clause):
- contacting with GlucoActive through contact form on GlucoActive website or e-mail (GDPR information clause for e-mail contact),
- sending and receiving the GlucoActive newsletter (GDPR information clause for newsletter subscription),
- creating statistics on website users (GDPR information clause for Cookies).
- Your personal data may be processed by GlucoActive only if that at least one of the following conditions is met:
a) you have voluntarily consented to the processing of your personal data,
b) data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for the commencement of activities aimed at the conclusion of such a contract,
c) processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator,
d) processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or of another person,
e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Administrator,
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
- On the GlucoActive website may appear links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the GlucoActive website and are in no way supervised by our website. These websites may have their privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the rights related to data processing, you may contact the Administrator by sending a letter to the following address: ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 34A/9, 50-335 Wrocław, Poland, or by e-mail: email@example.com.